How would you like to join the Super Eagles in Russia?
Thanks to Medicaid Cancer Foundation, a lucky fan will earn a lifetime opportunity to watch the Super Eagles play at the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia. This will be Nigeria’s sixth World Cup appearance and we are hopeful that the team will bring home the Cup!
To cheer Gernot Rohr’s men campaign Croatia, Argentina, and Iceland in Russia 2018, simply enter the competition by:
1. Choose your favourite platform: (Facebook or Twitter or Instagram), then like our page @medicaidcf
2. Upload a 1min video of you singing the Nigerian National Anthem using the hashtag #MCF2Russia.
The winner with the highest Views (Instagram) or Retweet (Twitter) or Likes (Facebook) will be selected at the end of the 2-weeks promo- 21st May 2018.
● Return flight ticket from the state capital of Nigeria, Abuja.
● Tickets to ALL THREE Super Eagles group matches.
● Scheduled ground transportation and accommodation.
Entry is open to persons between age 20 to 35 years.
This competition closes on the 21st of May 2018.
TERMS AND CONDTIIONS
• Must be between the ages of 20-35 years to qualify and win this Package
• Must have a valid international passport and visa
• No history of criminal record
• Must not be a relative or friend to any MCF or MRd staff
• The Package is non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferrable. No refund or cash disbursement will be made by the MCF in the event of no-show/cancellation by The Winner.
• MCF makes no guarantees, warranties or representations of any kind concerning the Package. This Package is awarded to The Winner based on the terms and conditions set exclusively by MCF. MCF bears no responsibility in the event of any cancellation or withdrawal from the package by MCF or its sponsors. In such an event, no cash payment or replacement will be made by the Company.
• MCF shall not be responsible in the event of any change to the plan or program of the Package resulting from any action or omission by the authorities of the Russian Federation. In addition, MCF shall not be responsible for any damage resulting from an event of Force Majeure which is external to MCF, unforeseeable and beyond its control, for failure to provide all services included in the Package on the agreed dates.
• Tickets to the Package, whether awarded as a prize and/or are included as part of a promotion, must be accepted as awarded and are subject to all of the applicable terms and conditions prescribed to such tickets from time to time by FIFA. Such terms and conditions are contained in the general terms and conditions for the use of tickets and the stadium code of conduct (which can be reviewed at www.fifa.com/tickets). By accepting tickets as a prize and/or as a part of a promotion, The Winner is deemed to have accepted all of the applicable terms and conditions, whether set by FIFA or MCF.
• This Package does not include the following items, which are incurred by The winner at his own costs and responsibility. MCF shall bear no liability and responsibility whatsoever in relation to the following excluded items:
• Domestic flights, train tickets, transportation fees, car rentals, international driving licenses fees or other travel related costs within Russia.
• Travel Visa, and other travel related expenses.
• Visa acceptance by the Russian official authorities.
• Translation services.
• Long distance phone calls, room service, laundry, hotel services, loss of goods, damages to hotel property, or any other expense or liability incurred by You.
• Personal expenses not expressly included in the Package (shopping, transportation fees outside organized Package tours, food expenses etc.) don’t apply.
- Competition is not open to celebrities.
- Best singer with highest engagements WINS.